My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm an amatuer photographer among other things. I have always loved walking and hiking, even as a child, so photographing what I encountered in nature seemed like the proper next step. The trick is convincing my fiancé to leave his computer long enough to join me :) My Peekapoo, Max, is a bit easier to convince as long as he doesn't have to sit still for the camera too much. Seriously, I love them both very much and know I’m very lucky to have such a supporting fiancé and such a cute little dog.

I just recently started my own website. Mostly for my wedding plans but also an offshoot for my photography hobby. The photography part is not completely functional, but as soon as it is I’ll provide a link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home