My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wedding Plans

Even though I know I have plenty of time to plan the wedding (May 2009), I still feel overwhelmed. I'll start to make decisions about something only to scrap everything and start over again. The only thing I'm absolutely sure about at the moment is that I want to try to make a lot of the things myself. I love doing crafty things. I just wish I could be a little bit more focused. I do need to start deciding on some part of it pretty soon though, especially if I'm going to make the invitations, decorations, etc.

I definitely want to sew my wedding dress. I've picked out the pattern already. It's Vogue pattern V2717 . I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it and I knew that it was the dress I wanted to wear to my wedding. Its a simple elegant style which I think will suit me.

One of the best web sources I've found for wedding planning is The Knot www.theknot.com. If you haven't been to their site, you should really check it out. They have all sorts of advice and resources and ideas. Including an interactive wedding checklist and a guest list manager. It's free to sign up. They even have a section called "the nest" with sources for newlyweds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home