My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All Recipes Website

Joined AllRecipes.com which has loads of excellent recipes and an easy-to-use search engine with lots searching options. You can search for recipes by ingredients, by type of dish (appetizer, entree, etc.), by nutritional elements (if you are on a certain type of diet), or by time needed to prepare and cook the dish. Or you can just browse through the many recipe collections. If you are stuck for meal ideas there is an entire section devoted to "recipes of the day", "recipe roulette", and "meal idea categories".
Once you have decided on your main dish you can then search for a side dish or dessert which will compliment the recipe you have chosen. A very convenient feature.
Another helpful feature is the shopping list generator which will compile an printable ingredient list for the recipes you have choosen.
Last night I tried the BBQ Rib-eye recipe. It was marvelous! The best steak I've ever cooked. Even my fiance loved it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home