My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Baked Honey Mustard Chicken

Tried the Baked Honey Mustard Chicken recipe from allrecipes.com for dinner last night. Wonderfully simple recipe. Took me almost no time to prepare. The flavor of the chicken was sweet with just a little kick. Definitely a repeat meal!
I'm having the most fun cooking with this website. It has plenty of simple recipes without odd ingredients that regular, non-gourmet people (like me) have never even heard of. In spite of this, the dishes are full of flavor so that even a finicky eater such as my fiance enjoys them.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miva said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Miva said...

Hi Jaime, thanks so much for the link , there are a wonderful recipes.
Miva

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home