My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

New Digital Camera!


The digital camera I ordered from Best Buy was delivered Thursday morning! I ordered a 20D Canon digital SLR. The last few days have been filled with learning all the cool features of my new camera. I've barely scratched the surface of the things this camera can do! I'm going to have so much fun next week :)

The extra lens EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM has yet to get here, but should be here in time for Easter weekend.

A few of the pics I've shot so far with the standard lens Canon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 EF-S zoom lens :

As you can tell Max was getting tired of posing and was getting aggravated with the camera flash :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home