My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Abstract Photos

I wanted to try my hand at some abstract images. Here are a few of my first attempts. Any comments are appreciated.
I removed the color with photoshop in order to accent the shapes and lines present in each photo and so the coloring would not distract the viewer from what I wanted the main focus of each image to be- the abstract nature of each of the objects. The black and white format also helps to accent the light and shadows, giving each image more of an abstract feel. Pots
Exposure: f/5.6 at 1/800 second Hinge
Exposure: f/13 at 1/50 second Harrow
Exposure: f/11 at 1/100 second Tractor
Exposure: f/9 at 1/160 Gourds
Exposure: f/6.5 at 1/800 secondScrew
Exposure: f/9 at 1/200 second

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are all great photos. The simplicity and composition of all of them are really beautiful.

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home