My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Southern Flower and Plant Festival

I repotted my Aloe, but haven't decided whether I want to move it back outside since the weather has gotten warm again. I might just leave it inside this year. I've gotten kind of use to having a little green in the apartment. I can't wait until we can decide on a house so I can have a garden again. My patio at this place is only so big. Although I could do what the German couple beside us has done. Their patio looked like a jungle last year. I don't know how she fit all those plants in her apartment over the winter.
My mom, sister and I went to the garden show at the farmers market last Saturday and I bought two strawberry pots and a few herbs. I figured this way I could have more different types of plants in a smaller space without having a million different little pots to keep watered. The very first garden I had as a small child was a little herb garden in the corner of my mother's flower garden, so this has brought back lots of good memories.
My fiance should be happy with this arrangement too. He loves to cook and now he has all the fresh herbs he wants at his disposal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home