My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Updates

The Easter photos are posted to the scrapbook.

I've also finished uploading the photos from Easter to my photography site. I haven't analyzed all of them yet but they can at least be viewed now. Just click on the links for each theme to go to the thumbnail pages. From there, the larger photos can be viewed. Since this is a learning process, I've decided to add the aperture and shutter speed to the photos posted on my photography site in order to enable better critiquing of each individual image. This is an ongoing learning experience for me so any comments or constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home