My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter

Took lots of pictures at both of the family get togethers on Easter Sunday. My niece and nephews had lots of fun egg hunting. This was one of my favorite pics - the boys comparing their Easter eggs after the excitement of hunting the backyard for eggs.
I just love holidays, especially when children are involved. To watch their faces light up with excitement is the most fun. Every hoilday always ends up becoming a major social event for my clan. Getting to spend time with and to talk with family members that I don't see often is definitely the highlight of the holidays, at least for myself.
Hope everyone had a very happy Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home