My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

More Pics

Max and I spent yesterday at my parent's farm trying to find unique things to for me to photograph. My favorite pic is this mockingbird hopping out of a little bush. I just love how fast my 20D Canon can continuously shoot. My old camera could never have reacted fast enough to capture this shot. The money I spent for the Canon was definitely worth it.
Been working on sorting through my photos from Easter weekend so I can finish adding them to my two websites. I ended up with quite a few nice ones. Hopefully I can finish posting them today. I've finished sorting through the pics for my Fiance's Dad's Easter egg hunt and burnt multiple copies to CDs to hand out to his side of the family. Now I just have to do the photos for the CDs for my side of the family and decide which photos that I want to post to the websites and I will be finished.
I feel sort of guilty since I haven’t done any wedding planning, added anything new to our wedding website, or even done much housework since I got my new camera. I've been concentrating too much of my time on my photography, and as much fun as this is, I really have actual work that needs to be done. I guess it will all get done eventually though, so no worries :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home