My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Monday, May 08, 2006

the house

I was playing around with photoshop last night. Trying some of the features that I haven't used before and learning what effect some of the functions have on various aspects of each image. This was the best outcome I had. Just wanted to share :)
Also, as an update, I finally figured out how to add a horizontal menu bar to the top of each page of my photography website. It doesn't cascade yet like I want it to, but at least the menu now takes up much less space since it's not a vertical column of buttons. The html code had an added bonus of automatically doing away with the annoying blue border around the photos in the slideshow. Yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home