My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

MySpace

I created myself a myspace account - mostly so I can keep up with my friends at work. It seems to be all the craze now and I was beginning to feel left out. :) I also created a slide.com account so I could add some pics to myspace.
I also added the cascading attribute to the menus in my photography site today. It wasn't as difficult to do as I first thought it would be. It was extremely aggravating to make it compatible with the graphics already in the web pages, but it looks OK now. Haven't decided whether to add the cascading menu to every page or just the main pages, but either way I have the html to add whenever I like, which is a great relief.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home