My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Easter Weekend: Trip to the Zoo

Our trip to the zoo was very successful. I have enough pictures to keep me occupied for quite a few days. I’ve spent most of the afternoon working on sorting through them and adding a few to the website. There are quite a lot left to weed through. I definitely love my new camera but I think I will need more than one memory card. The 2GB card I brought with me was full of pictures after the first 2 hours :) But I’ve already come across a few things that can be improved upon the next time I take a photo trip, so I’m very pleased with the outcome of the trip.

The “Photo of the Month” for April has also been posted to my photography site. If you want to comment on my rendition of this very curious baby giraffe, you are more than welcome to do so.

In addition to the Zoo pictures I also had a chance to upload some of the photos from my visit to my parent’s farm to my scrapbook and my photography website. More to come over the next week or so as I finish sorting pics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home