My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Zoom Lens

Here are some pictures taken at my mom’s farm today. The purpose of these photos were to give me a chance to practice with my new zoom lens before my trip to the zoo tomorrow. It took me a quite a few shots to become accustomed to the lens :)

All of the pics were shot with the fully automatic features of the camera. Hopefully I will be able to use more of the manual features soon. These two photos were taken using the preset action mode.

The horse is my little sister's Paint, Slew. She is an appendix-bred quarter horse with which my sister barrel races. The dog is my mother's pomeranian, Lassie. More pictures will be posted to my scrapbook and to my photography site - hopefully tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home