My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Monday, May 15, 2006

shades of purple

This past weekend didn't pan out like I expected. There was not much time for myself since we had out-of-town family drop in for the weekend unexpectedly. But I did manage to find time to take a few pics during my Mother's Day visit to my mom's.

These photos were color manipulated in Photoshop in order to give them all a bluish-purple tint. This was done in order to accent the texture of the subject of each image rather than to emphasize the ordinary aspect of each image, i.e. they are merely a close up view of the various rocks in my mom's flower garden. I also wanted an underlying color theme for the portfolio - shades of purple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home