My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I've Been Crocheting Like MAD!

I ordered enough yarn online to make two sweaters and a bag a few weeks ago, but the some of the yarn was backordered. Since it wasn't going to be delivered in time for Easter weekend, of course I had to make a trip to Hobby Lobby on Saturday. Had to have something to crochet during my time off ;) I contained myself and just bought enough for a cute little dress.
And low and behold, I woke up Easter morning to a giant basket of yarn! My fiance has never actually bought me yarn before now. He's definitely a keeper!
And the yarn I ordered online came today!
I've been crocheting like mad!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home