My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I'm back...

Wow such a long time since I've been here. Seriously thinking about starting this up again or at least trying to crochet some. SO much has happened recently. I can't seem to get my bearings. Feel like everything is out of control. Got married in June. Bought a house in August. Got pregnant in September. Pretty much going to be a necessity that I quit work this coming June when the baby arrives. Otherwise I'll pretty much be working just for the daycare fees. Beginning to feel very overwhelmed and more than a little depressed. I need something else to concentrate on other than panicking over the way my life has turned upside down. Think crocheting is a good outlet and this will keep me accountable in a way. Sat down this past weekend and crocheted a doily for the new plant on the kitchen table. Felt pretty good while I was working on it but didn't have much sense of accomplishment. Think I'll post a pic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home