My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

April Crochet Projects

Didn't get as many projects completed this month mostly 'cause they were more involved/ time-consuming items. But here we go...

Wanted to make a few summer tops to wear this summer. So far I've completed the Striped top from Drops (pattern can be found at www.garnstudio.com ). I used some of the Sinfonia cotton yarn I was gifted for Easter. I love the feel of this top it's so very comfortable.

Also finished "Romance in White" from the Easy Crochet Magazine p.42. Used the yarn the pattern called for: Bernat Cool Crochet. The only adjustments I made to the pattern was to use a white ribbon for the "drawstring", instead of crocheting one. The ribbon and little pearl buttons were the perfect touch.

They both worked up quickly and I really love how they turned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home