My Creative Outlet

Blog of my thoughts and feelings about my life in general and about my hobbies in specific.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Button, button, who's got the button?

I've been working on some buttons for my sites. Here are a few that I've completed so far:

Sites Dedicated to my Photography Hobby
My Photography Website
I have my own photograpy website - Jaime's Photography - which is dedicated to my photography hobby. This interest of mine was recently jumpstarted when I bought a Canon 20D, a camera I have wanted for quite a few years.
My Photo Gallery at DPForums
I'm a member of the DPForum (Digital Photography Forum) and therefore I have a gallery of images to be critiqued on their server.
Sites Dedicated to my Life and Friends
My Personal Photo Scrapbook
The scrapbook started as an offshoot of my wedding website. I'm considering replacing it at some point with a photo hosting server (I'm leaning toward smugmug.com). For now though my personal photos will be located at My Scrapbook.

My collection of slides at Slide
The slide of photos on my profile page is from my collection at slide.com - Pics4Isabel.

My profile at MySpace

My profile at myspace.com and the location of my blog Isabel's Thoughts. This is not frequently updated but is a good compliation site for my interests and hobbies.


My profile at the Sims2.com

My profile for the Sims 2 PC game site. This is the best computer game! Occasionally, I'll add a snippet from one of my numerous families' lives to my blog on this site. Recently I started a new challenge for one of my neighborhoods (I'm calling it the "Real-Life Challenge"). Also wanted to try my hand at uploading some of my lots and sims.


My blog at Blogger.com

And last but not least, the button for my main blog - My Creative Outlet - a compliation of my thoughts and my creative hobbies. This blog will be updated more frequently than any other of my sites so check here for what I'm currently up to.
Sites Dedicated to my Crochet Hobby
I've decided to start work on the website for my crochet business. It will be a while before it's completed, but it's coming along nicely. The crochet website - Crochet by Isabel - will be the future site of my crochet business. The main items for sale will be baby things: baby afghans, layette sets, etc. Eventually I will also sale other creations designed by myself such as scarfs and ponchos. This is not currently functional but plans for it's completion are for the near future.

Crochetville - Another forum I enjoy perusing is Crochetville.org

I also noticed that the menu bar I coded for my photography site acts sort of weird in Internet Explorer if the browser text size is set to medium or larger. It works OK if you shrink your browser's font to the smaller sizes. I haven't decided how I want to go about fixing this yet. It works just fine in Firefox so I will probably leave it as is for the moment. At least until I have time to recode the menu. I guess I'll have to go back to menu buttons afterall :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home